1. I woke up at 6, 6:30, and 7, worried because I couldn't tell what time it is. This did bad things to what should have been the glorious, restful, last hour and a half of beautiful sleep.
2. I woke up at 7:28 and noticed the clock was working, then reset the alarm for 7:50 as I was now dead tired.
3. The phone went off at 7:30 as planned, except now I didn't want it to go off.
4. The phone went off again at 7:33, as I apparently found its "snooze" control.
5. I woke up at 8:10, because my alarm clock is, really and truly, not working.
While I was downing my breakfast (now 20 minutes behind a compressed schedule), I stopped a minute to make a new LJ community: nanoreadmo. It's for that project I kiped from bookclectic, to "read that novel you've been meaning to." Then I dashed out the door, saw my bus coming around the corner, and ...
6. Completely fell head over heel while running for the bus.
I start my day late, bruised, scraped, and ... well, just thank God I didn't rip out the seat of my pants. That would have been perfect! Now I'm going to wash the dirt off of my hands. Nothing I can do about my hip hurting. I guess in another forty years it would have been broken, so I should be grateful. And to think I wore these shoes because they're more comfortable!