2. East Putney, get Oysters charged.
3. Putney Bridge, walk to Bishop's Park.
4. Home via All Saint's Church, naps.
5. Natural History Museum for dinosaurs and Irish Elk.
6. Galileo's on Haymarket for dinner with wordknitter.
7. The Comedy for 15 quid dress circle seats for Boeing Boeing (we were upgraded, rah!). Show was funny, seemed to amuse the Brits more than it did us, though the humor picked up afer the interval drinks were consumed. Otherwise, it was Man of Mode meets Three's Company.
8. Home to hear tale of toddler (and dinner) woe.
9. Shower. Visit with shadowdaddy while updating blog. Sleep.