1. "Goody Goody" - my usual opener
2. "I Don't Care" - Cabaret
3. "Maybe This Time" - Cabaret (end of first set, start of drinking my Cosmopolitan)
4. "All That Jazz" - as bad as I expected, plus Howard kept playing from memory rather than playing in the key I had transcribed. Oh well.
5. "Funny Honey" - Chicago (this really needs the voice over)
6. "Mein Herr" - Cabaret (my throat went dry just before the second verse was about to start and I just wanted to die)
This last week both Worthy Opponent and I have been feeling like we're very short on friends. I've been feeling a profound disconnect from the people that I had considered important parts of my Circle of Friends, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Is it my new job? I've also kind of had a general restlessness lately, a sort of "is that all there is" brought on by night after night of doing not much. I'm not really sure what to do about this. Maybe it's just cabin fever. I'm guessing Thanksgiving will be a big pick-me-up, but I probably need to start "expanding the circle" again. Of course, I could just go have a baby or something and that would keep me too busy for any of these sorts of issues for a few decades.