One of my husband's coworker's has kindly offered to take care of Hestia while we're out of town this weekend (hiding out from what will be a tolietless house). She also referred us to a very good website about taking care of older cats. It looks like it's possible I should take her in for a urine analysis tomorrow to see if her kidneys have finally given out. If they have, I should apparently put her to sleep quickly. ("Once urea levels reach a certain threshold, death is inevitable and unpleasant so most vets recommend euthanasia before that point.") I haven't seen her eat a thing in two days, though, which means that at this rate, she'll have starved to death before we come back. I feel like I need to make a decision soon - I don't want to have her dying on Suzanne.
I didn't get any of my baking done tonight (although I finished my shopping), but since I went to pilates I think I should really take a shower before I go to bed. I'm planning on leaving work early tomorrow and getting some serious cooking done in the afternoon - and picking up the tile, and possibly going to the vet.