2. It would be good to get NSEW figured out from your new place of residence, especially when you walk out the door heading to a bus stop ... and you're running late ... and you don't have a web-enabled cell phone crutch anymore.
3. It would be good to learn the name of a few more of the streets in the neighborhood. See above.
4. When going to the West Wing, it's never really a bad thing to bring a bottle of wine.
5. It's really fun to hang out and bullshit with my friends. If I'm not mistaken, it's part of why I moved here.
6. The G3 bus comes whenever it feels like it.
7. The readerboard may continue to announce the G3 bus is 3 minutes away for fourteen minutes (or more).
8. When taking the 259 home from Streatham, it is advisable to get off at the stop AFTER the "Tooting Athletics Field." To exit at this stop will add a considerable walk to your journey home.
9. It's really cool to have your second best friend from high school track you down, even if it's on Facebook.
10. Persian cats need personal sanitation lessons.