I love the idea of doing a collage about chocolate, which I've been having about daily for the last four weeks ... until I ran out of the good stuff today. (Wah!) Here's the other questions I'm being asked, if you're interested (and I am actually very interested in trying to figure out what they're trying to elicit with these questions ... I'm guessing they're trying to come up with an ad campaign, probably for some waxy crap I would normally never touch.)
For each day, please answer the following questions:
1. What time did you have your "regular" meals today?
2. Did you have any sweet foods or dessert items with any meal today?
3. Did you crave any particular foods/snacks or treats today? What were they?
4. Describe the intensity and the nature of the each craving you had.
5. Did the cravings coincide with any particular time of day? Is this typical?
6. Do you think about chocolate at any point today? Describe what that thought was like (feeling, intensity, associations, relationship to time of day, work, or emotion).
Of course, the biorythmn high ended immediately afterwards, when we arrived at the Grand Illusion only to discover the movie was sold out. I guess Kaurismaki couldn't wait. I used my newly freed time well, though, getting in some nice phone time with dagmar_b and sallysimpleton. Sally and I had some good laughs about The Danger of Livejournal, of which the less said, the better.