?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Blowing with the wind

This morning Eugenio met us at 7:15 with bad news: while the next 2 days were going to be great for kayaking, if we took the boats to Stromboli we were going to get stuck there until Saturday. A big wind storm (a "mistral") is blowing in and there will be no boat traffic during it. This would be bad as Stefano's flight leaves Satfurday. We made a snap decision to just go to Stromboli anyway; Stefano wants to climb it and I want to see it erupt. So we quickly repacked our stuff and are now waiting for the ferry: we return Wednesday and will wait out the wind on Vulcano. Eugenio is gutted; Stefano and I are both really pleased as we're still beat from yesterday and need a break but no way want to stay on Stromboli for four nights!

Tags:

Profile

Sea dragon
webcowgirl
Web Cowgirl 衛 思 維

Latest Month

March 2017
S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Tiffany Chow