Suddenly the animals floated away. I ran down the street to discover that there was a movie crew on my block, and they'd decided to store all of their equipment in my front yard. The neighbors were complaining that the inflatable animals had squished their dog to death and were making a police report. I went back inside to take a picture, which I wanted to post on LJ (because I am such a complete freak that I DREAM about stuff like this) only to find that the camera recharger was sparking. I got the camera out but in holding onto the charger I was being electrocuted. When I finally dropped it, it melted into the carpet, leaving me with my hair standing on end and my face covered with ashes.
Anyway, I got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep last night, and I'm going to head into work now even though I'm exhausted. I'd stay home altogether but I've got a hard deadline today and I can't do the work here. I've got to get VPN set up so this doesn't happen again.